2010/11/24

STARS


How a cute angel! 

"When it is darkest, we see the stars!"

I see it on an advertisement recently.  I really like this word.  I just on found this stamp, so I made this card.

Don't you think it is cutely?

X'mas is coming, this card is the winter wishes.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

This Card enters the following challenges:

More Cards Challenge #21 - Ribbon

The crazy challenge #42 - Staples

Mojo Monday 166

Allsorts challenge Week 79 - LACE, RIBBON and a CHARM

ABC Challenge - H is for holiday ( Wo~Wo~ I was late)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Thanks for your visit.

7 則留言:

  1. A really gorgeous card Rainny! Looks really sweet dear!
    Hugs Kristel

    回覆刪除
  2. Beautiful card lovely image...x

    Thanks for joining us this week for my challenge at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    回覆刪除
  3. Rainny, that card is beautiful. I have that stamp, somewhere, and should get it out and use it!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. Rainny,
    You have done a beautiful job on this card! I love your coloring it is fantastic. Go to my blog I have something for you there. Did you get my e-mails concerning the DT that are having challenges? hugs...patty

    回覆刪除
  5. Fab card, such a cute image!
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Crazy this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    回覆刪除
  6. Lovely card, great colours,thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    回覆刪除
  7. this is so very adorable, super cute details....have a fantastic wk!

    enjoy *~*

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!