2010/12/05

2010 X'mas Card to Snow.


I bought the Holbein Artists' Colored Pencil 150 yesterday.  It's really expensive, so I decide to practice coloring more often.
 
I use the MARTHA STEWART's flocking powder on the scarf.  If's the first time I use flocking power, so it seems a little bad.  It's really shame-faced.

I will give this X'mas card to my colleague - Snow.  Snow is a mother, but sometime still like a girl.  She always cheer me on.  I really feel thanks to her.  She love pink very much, so I made this pink X'mas card to her.  I hope she will like.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

This Card enters the following challenges:
Totally Papercrsfts Challenge #45 - Xmas Punches...

Moving Along With Times Challenge #75 - For Someone Special

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Very thanks for your visit!

5 則留言:

  1. A really gorgeous card Rainny! Love the colours you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    回覆刪除
  2. what a pretty card .. i love the snowflake border and the pretty colours
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi Love the card its super. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    回覆刪除
  4. Really pretty card, just love the flocking & snowflake border it looks great!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    回覆刪除
  5. Such a beautiful card Rainny and perfect for your friend. Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
    luv {brenda} xox

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!