2010/12/07

Coloring Practice 002

 

I bought these stamps 2 months ago.  Today is the first time to use them.  Actually, I have have many new stamps which already bought for a long time.  Maybe...I really buy too much, but they are so cute and so beautiful.  The stamps are really attract me.

I make the backing paper with white embossing powder.  I feel it's like snowflake in the dark.  The small snowflake and the words are rub on pasters.


※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

This Card enters the following challenges:



※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

 Very thanks for your visit!

3 則留言:

  1. Great card love the background!!!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    回覆刪除
  2. lovely image and great backing paper! thank you so much for entering the Allsorts lightchallenge and good luck!

    回覆刪除
  3. Hi Rainny, your card is lovely! Love the snowflake you have used on your backing paper, so detailed. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!