2010/12/09

Coloring Practice 003 - Happy Birthday to Joanya


Joanya is one of my good friends.  Today is her birthday, I made this card to her.  She love purple, so I made this card in purple. 


Why I chose this X'mas stamp?  Because Christmas is coming, thus I just need to send one card to her, it will include birthday wish and X'mas wish.(Ha~Ha~ I'm so dawdle)

However, I hope she will like this card.

I color it by my Hilbein color pencil.



*******************************************************************
This Card enters the following challenges:




*******************************************************************
Very thanks for your visit!

3 則留言:

  1. A really gorgeous card Rainny!!
    Hugs Kristel

    回覆刪除
  2. wow a stunning Christmas Creation thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    回覆刪除
  3. Beautiful card - love the image and your colouring is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!