2010/12/22

Coloring Practice 004


It's really a long time for me haven't make any cards, because one of my good friend was hurt in a traffic accident last Monday, it sent her into a state of shock. Then, she pass away last Saturday.  It's really a tragedy, I cry everyday.  I am really heartbroken and miss her so much.  I know she will be an angel, and she can meet her husband at Paradise (He passed away two years ago.), so I have to cheer up and stop crying.  I made this card to her sons ( they are only 15 and 14 years-old ) , I hope they know there are many people love them, we can help them at anytime.  Hope this card can make an extra effort to them.

About this card, I use KC's and DCWV's designer papers.  Coloring Edwin by Holbein color pencils, and use stickles to be the snow.


※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
 
This Card enters the following challenges:
 




※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Very thanks for your visit!

6 則留言:

  1. Hello, I am new to your blog. I am so sorry to hear of your sadness and the loss of your friend. What a terrible thing to happen.
    Your card is so cute. Thank you for sharing.

    回覆刪除
  2. I am so very sorry for your loss-what a heartbreaking story.

    Your card is charming and I know it will be appreciated.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Shirleys2Girls!

    回覆刪除
  3. sending HUGE HUGS to you, the loss of a friend is a terrible thing and to think of her 2 sons without parents is heartbreaking. Thinking of you and her family and friends at this very sad time xx

    beautiful card , I am sure the boys will appreciate this xx

    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :-)
    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    回覆刪除
  4. Oh Rainny - what a tragic story - I am so sorry for the loss of such a good friend and for the loss of a mother to the two boys at such a young, vulnerable age. I'm sure you will let them know how very much loved they are.
    It is a fabulous card and Edwin is coloured so beautifully, I'm sure it will be very much appreciated.
    Sending you and the boys lots of comforting hugs,
    Heather xx
    (Simon Says Stamp design team)

    回覆刪除
  5. Rainny I am so sorry for the loss of your good friend, your post is heartbreaking, it's so very sad that the boys don't have either parents at such a young age. Sending big hugs to you all.
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure the boys will appreciate it very much.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, and I hope you manage to enjoy Christmas at this sad time
    hugs Mandy xx

    回覆刪除
  6. Rainny, I am so sorry to hear about your friend's tragic accident. That is such a sad thing to happen. I will pray for her children's future and that you will find peace. I absolutely love your card. You are a very talented card maker. It is gorgeous and I know that it will bring them joy. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see many more of your beautiful cards soon. Take care!
    xoxo, Christine

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!