2011/01/10

Cathy's Birthday Card


Cathy and I knew each other on the Internet by blog.  Jan 7th is her birthday, I made this card to her, wish her have a big day. 
She just got the prize of Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge, so lucky.  I think it is really a great birthday gift for her.

I color them by Holbein color pencils and Chalk.  I color 4 Tildas for this card in yellow and purple.  Which one do you like?

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
 
 
This Card enters the following challenges:



※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Very thanks for your visit!

2 則留言:

  1. Hi Rainny. I like all your Tilda images. I am sure your friend, Cathy, will love her card. Good luck on your challenge entries. I need to use colored pencils more. But I love the softness that you got with the Holbein pencils. Have a wonderful day.

    回覆刪除
  2. Such a gorgeous card Rainny. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!