2011/01/19

Forever Friends


Snow is my colleague.  She left our office this month.  I work with her for almost 6 years.  It is really a happy time.  I am really sad for her left.
Snow love pink, so I made a pink card to her, wish our feiendship can be forever.

Stamp: HERO, DeART
Paper: DCWV
Accessories: resin, Marianne CreaTables, Stickles
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※


This Card enters the following challenges:
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Very thanks for your visit!

6 則留言:

  1. Hi Rainny, such a cheerful card for your friend, Snow. Sometimes people come into our lives for a season and sometimes they come into our lives for a reason. I hope your friendship with Snow continues through the years. Just remember to send one of your beautiful cards as a way to keep in touch. Have a happy day.
    Joan

    回覆刪除
  2. That is a gorgeous card Rainny! Looks great!
    Hugs Kristel

    回覆刪除
  3. What a cute card! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    回覆刪除
  4. Very cute card, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge. I hope to see you again. Good Luck!
    ~Patricia

    回覆刪除
  5. What a cute card, I love your butterfly with the glittered wings. Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope to see you again next time!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    回覆刪除
  6. This is delightful Rainny! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge to include "love" or "friendship". I love your card!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!