2011/01/06

New Beginning


Theses are the Megic Water-Absorbent Coaster. It ceramic material fired at 1200℃ temperature.  It can be  used repatedly to absorb the excess leakage from your mug to keep your desk or table dry and clean.  It is famous in Taiwan, we usually can see it at night market or department store, but always made by machine.  How lucky we are, we can create it by ourselves.
I created these two because I will give them to my friend to be a wedding present.  He will marry on next Saturday.  It means they will have a new begin of their life.  How lovely.  It is my best wedding wish.

I color them by Holbein color pencils and Chalk.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
 
This Card enters the following challenges:



※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Very thanks for your visit!

4 則留言:

  1. Love what you created. Such a fun idea.

    Thank you for playing along with Paperplay on this Challenge.

    Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and all the best for 2011. ♥

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi rainny! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Mo's Digital Pencil! :-)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    回覆刪除
  3. Oops! I meant Dutch Dare Card Chalenge! Lol I'm a little mixed up. Sorry!

    回覆刪除
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous creation. I don't know the the coasters but it looks wonderful! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!