2011/01/29

Thumping Bear


It is the first time I use thumping technique.  I found it is simple and interesting, like this bear, I use brown and black to thumping, I feel it is better than just one color, it looks more natural.

This bear's stamp I bought from DeArt many years ago, it is cute.


 
I use....
Stamp: DeArt
Background Paper: made by my friend 芬仔
Others: pasters, pearls, jewels, ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart
Coloring: Holbein color pencils
Technique: Thumping
 
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

This Card enters the following challenges:
 
 
 
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Very thanks for your looking !
 

4 則留言:

  1. Such a SWEET card..love all your details! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    回覆刪除
  2. Wow what a sweet card thank you for playing at cardpatterns.

    回覆刪除
  3. That is a gorgeous card Rainny!!
    Hugs Kristel

    回覆刪除
  4. Sorry thought I had made comment on this lovley card before. Loving the technique very pretty. Thanks for your entry Love Cynthia x

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!