2011/02/20

Coloring Practice 012


It is Valentine's card again.  Make a wish I can have a boyfriend this year.  Ha-ha-ha.
I use Saran Wrap Technique to make the background paper.  It is very simple and interesting.  The most important is it is cheap.

I also color 5 this time, I love the yellow one most.



There are two challenge's subjects are check.  I use the papers with check.



  • Pattern Paper: KC

  • Stamps: Magnolia

  • Color Mediums: Holbein color pencils, Versa Magic Ink, Perfect Pearls

  • Tools: Cuttlebug, die cuts of Bosskut and Nestabilities, Martha Stewart

  • Embellishments: jewels, rub on

  • Technique: Saran Wrap Technique



  • ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
    This Card enters the following challenges:





    ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
    Very thanks for your looking !

    6 則留言:

    1. Check it out!! Thanks for playing with us this week at TG!!

      Hugs,
      Patricia

      回覆刪除
    2. cute card.

      thanks for playing with us at Pile It On

      my little scrappingcorner
      DT Pile It On

      回覆刪除
    3. very nice card. I like it a lot!

      回覆刪除
    4. Welcome to Opus Gluei, Rainny! I hope you keep coming back. I like the effect of the Saran Wrap on the background, I need to learn how to do this. Your card is wonderful - very sweet and gentle. Beautiful coloring also.

      I hope that your dream comes true for a nice boyfriend, I am sure it will.

      Again, thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei and please come back again!

      回覆刪除
    5. Oooooh. This card is so sweet. I love that you colored 5 of this charming little girl. Thank you so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI. Please play with us again really soon.

      回覆刪除
    6. What a cute card, thanks for joining us this week at the Totally Gorjuss Challenge.

      Hugs
      Heike

      回覆刪除

    Thank you for make a comment!