2011/02/01

White Love


My brother's girlfriend is very cute, clever, and sweet, especially she understand my brother very much.  My parents and I very like her.  Valentine's Day is coming.  My brother is not a romantic person, so I made this card for my brother.  I ask him to give this card to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day, of course he should write some romantic sentences.

It is the first time I used Distrezz-it-All, it's really convenient.


In order to practice coloring, I colored 5, which one do you like?


  • Pattern Paper – DCWV
  • Stamps – Magnolia
  • Color Mediums – Distress Ink
  • Tools – Cuttlebug, die cuts of Nestabilities, Distrezz-it-All, Martha Stewart
  • Embellishments – ribbon, flower, jewels 
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
This Card enters the following challenges:


Wags'n Whiskers Challenge #46 - White

Card Patterns - Sketch 100

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Very thanks for your looking !

4 則留言:

  1. A beautiful card - thank you so much for joining us at wags and whiskers this challenge x
    Vicky DT Member

    回覆刪除
  2. ADORABLE!! Your coloring is awesome and my favorite in the last one with the red shirt!
    Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers. We hope to see you again next challenge!!

    Darlene
    Wags 'n Whiskers
    GDT Member

    回覆刪除
  3. Sooo cute! That image is just darling! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    回覆刪除
  4. How sweet of YOU....your brother's girlfriend will love the card!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!!!

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!