2011/03/05

Long time no see


I have not use stencils to create a card for a long time. I took them out these days. I spent so much money to buy them, how could I chill them? I use stencil to create this card, and use the Saran Wrap Technique to make the background paper again.



Stamp: DeART
Color Mediums: Versa Magic Ink,  chalk, Marvy LePlume, stickles
Tools: Cuttlebug, die cuts of Joy and Nestabilities, stencil
Embellishments: jewels
Technique: Saran Wrap Technique

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
This Card enters the following challenges:
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Very thanks for your visit!

2 則留言:

  1. Beautiful card, Rainny! I love the layout and wonderful colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    回覆刪除
  2. Super sweet little card and just perfect for our 'Anything But Square' challenge at Cupcake this week... Thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x

    回覆刪除

Thank you for make a comment!